Boots boots? what do you wear??

altberg ,english made boot , so comfortable ,ive tried loads of boots, from motocross to road boots ,used to wear daytona gor tex ,which were great ,but not the best to walk around in , altbergs are like wearing yoyr favourite slippers ,but only waterproof

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Re: Fine Italian Leather

Fine Italian Leather

For myself, Aerostich Combat Lites. VERY nice, and don't look too much like something Han Solo would wear. They were tough to break in, but once I did... ohhh, so comfy.

They're made by Sidi for Aerostich.

It's been my overall experience that when it comes to motorcycling boots, always go with an Italian brand.
Ditto.

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Tour master Solution. Inexpensive, water proof, comfortable enough to walk around in. First pair saved my ankle in a crash.

Tailgunner

R.I.P. - 2012/05/20
Rest In Peace
Bike
07 ST1300
STOC #
In traffic yesterday, some cager kept beeping his horn at me. He finally pulled up next to me to ask what brand of boots I was wearing. Funny.

TCX Airtech. I love them! Too bad they just stopped making them.

perk263

perkSTer
Bike
2004 ST 1300
Danners Acadia model. Water proof and breathable. Great boots, but about $240.

:policeST:
Cheers
+1 on Danner Acadia, I have insulated and uninsulated, used the insulated for a 7 hour ride at 37*F, no heated soles or liners and feet stayed comfortable.

Poppy

STElla - 2001 st1100
Bike
2001 ST1100
My feet are tough to fit. Size 12, Triple E, hammer toe on each foot, and high instep. NO motorcycle boot has ever fit, but I found a $40 solution at the Army/Navy store. Yup - Army Boots. Until the leather soaks through (in thoery - only just got them) they are completely waterproof right to the top of the boot, have an incredibly grippy sole, and are very walkable. Good thick leather over the ankle, too.

Laces are a bit of a pain but they are quick lacing and I double knot them under my jeans to prevent 'hooks'.

Bike
2006 ST1300
Sidi On Roads. Very waterproof, very comfortable. I'm pretty cheap, but like quality...so I kept watch on ebay. I ended up with a new pair for a little over $100. Several years later they look a bit more worn, but are just as waterproof and just as comfortable.

Jim

Bike
2003 ST1300
I have a pair of Cruiser Boots that I bought in 2001 that are still waterproof. They will be going back to the factory for rebuild in August. They are a Wellington type boot with armored ankles. Check out online Cruiser Boots.

Ride55

Rocky
STOC #
These ones. I bought them when I was about 21, so that makes them around 39 years old. Every mile I have put on has been wearing these. They clean up pretty good, are still very water proof and fit like a dream. They are the oldest thing I own that I bought brand new.

Attachments

Bike
18 Gold Wing
STOC #
Danner GTX Striker and Danner Sharptail both waterproof and very comfortable to walk/hike in if you like to wander off the beaten path on a stop over. I'm a big fan of Danner because of their top notch quality and longevity even if they are a little pricey.

Top Bottom