• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

CO: A to Z (Round 3)

Bike
2008 ST1300
Re: Colorado

Yes, the same Tag rules were followed. I was at a Rockies baseball game yesterday afternoon. I left the stadium around 5:45 and took those photos some time in the 6 o'clock hour, yesterday, 8/11/13.

The photos were taken after ST-venture posted E, if only by a couple of hours. :D

Last edited:
Bike
2008 ST1300

Oh, I see what you're saying. The original rules were that a player in the game was supposed to ride to the next 'tag' and take new photos for the move after the last one was posted.

This was to avoid someone just browsing through their computer or phone and just pulling up old photos that might match the current objective.

The spirit of the game(s) was to encourage riding. :biker:

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Re: CO: A to Z

Yeah, it didn't occur to me either until I told wifey this morning that I planned to ride to Keystone and back ... and then it struck me. :eek::

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #

La Jara, CO
La Junta, CO
La Salle, CO
La Veta, CO
Lafayette, CO
Lake City, CO
Lake George, CO
Lamar, CO
Laporte, CO
Larkspur, CO
Las Animas, CO
Lazear, CO
Leadville, CO
Lewis, CO
Limon, CO
Lindon, CO
Littleton, CO
Livermore, CO
Lochbuie, CO
Log Lane Village, CO
Loma, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Longmont, CO
Louisville, CO
Louviers, CO
Loveland, CO
Lucerne, CO
Lyons, CO

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #

L Not sure if this is how one plays this game but here is my entry. Also I wanted to make the Picture a bit more interesting then just the Road sign of the town. Anybody for a M now. PS, ST. Vrain Canyon (High Way 7) is now open. Rode it three time today. Up/Down/ and back Up again. Boy it sure felt good. All the Front Range Canyon roads are now open. All is right with my Motorcycle world now.:):)

Last edited:
OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #

You played L correctly ... just any sign indicating city/town, with your bike in the picture. :)

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #

M Nice day yesterday for a little ride. So I picked up the M and N (just in case someone beat me to posting the M).

Attachments

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #

Not many choices for the letter O.
Looks like the closest is Otis, Owl Canyon, Orchard and maybe Olympus Heights or someplace called Oehlmann Park (according to Benchmark Colorado Road and Recreation Atlas).

Top Bottom