• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

CO: A to Z (Round 3)

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Re: CO: A to Z (Round 2)

That would be more interesting if your bike was blue. :D

Did you move the TX tag to Texline ?

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #

That would be more interesting if your bike was blue. :D

Did you move the TX tag to Texline ?
Picked it up in Earth, thought about dropping it back in Texline for a minute but decided against it. Maybe next time :rd11:

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Re: CO: A to Z

Another One for Team Blue! :hat3:

E

Evans must not be very proud to have a Post Office! Another shot to prove it really is Evans:

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #

John, How do you post your photos so they are full sized and not thumbnails like mine? Randy

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #

I first upload the pics to an album, then I copy its weblink and paste that link into the text of the post (with IMG tags intact). You can see how its formatted by picking one of my posts and choosing Reply.... all the IMG tags are visible there. I use albums here on this forum, and Joe has the weblink (with IMG tags included) shown under any image uploaded here. Pretty easy actually.
:)

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #

I was out riding today, and forgot all about this till I was most of the way home. :doh1:

ST-venture

Randy Frank
Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GW Tour DCT
2024 Miles
STOC #

I think 2 months is long enough... and finally a day that I can get out and it;s not raining :sun1:
Here is H -- Team Blue again!

Attachments

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #

Team Blue ... :woo

K

I was planning to go through Kremmling, but the Leadville 100 bike race was playing havoc with traffic... so Keystone will have to do (again). :4is:

Top Bottom