Heat issue above 70

OP
OP
Pall
Bike
ST1300A-06
I got my LDCOMFORT this week and it does make a difference as far as comfort goes.

Remember what i said about the Fenda Extenda.... well it too did a difference by removing it.

Lately the weather has been miserable in the NorthEast all summer long. We only had a couple real hot day so far. With my LDCOMFORT i will be able to manage the heat and humidity that we have right now. I'm planning in removing the inner cowling when i get the chance.

Pall

Bike
R1200RT
I got my LDCOMFORT this week and it does make a difference as far as comfort goes.

Remember what i said about the Fenda Extenda.... well it too did a difference by removing it.

Lately the weather has been miserable in the NorthEast all summer long. We only had a couple real hot day so far. With my LDCOMFORT i will be able to manage the heat and humidity that we have right now. I'm planning in removing the inner cowling when i get the chance.

Pall
I am happy you found your LDComfort Riding Shorts help with the heat issue and riding comfort. Realize the fabric used in LDComfort is different than most other polyester or wicking fabrics in that there is an inner layer that keeps the skin dry. You won't find that dual layer on substitute garments. At least you got rid of the big pad stuffed into your shorts. You should be good to go.
Mario

OP
OP
Pall
Bike
ST1300A-06
Yesterday we had one fine day (sunny and warm)and i was able to try out the LdComfort during the whole day and all i can say, it does work as advertised.

I will get an extra pair to carry in my saddle bag.

One problem solved.

I really think this crazy heat coming from the engine to your legs should be a recall. I can't wear riding pants (cooking inside), can't wear long boots (sweat like crazy), can't wear shorts (not safe and the heat burns my legs, can't wear jeans (the heat burns through the jeans).... This heat thing is unbearable when the temp is above 80c. I am pissed. Ok I feel better.

I also experience heat in the seat....he heat on my legs don't bother me much, go figure, but the seat...even with my new corbin..it just gets too hot...talk about diaper rash. I got so frustrated I listed the bike on ebay..lol I just dont think one should go through all that work to make a touring bike comfortable for touring..:) I am seriously looking at a burgman, i test rode...NO HEAT..:) Not a lot a power though either like the ST. Why can't i have everything ?

Top Bottom