I hoped never to post here.

Bike
ST 1300
My sincerest condolences

May God, your family, and friends help you through this most trying of times. I sincerely commend you for the courage to go on here and write as you did. May it be an inspiration to all.

Styles

2000 Non-ABS
Bike
'00 ST1100
STOC #
You have my deepest sympathies, Richard & Cecilia, and may Kevin's memory give your family peace.

Styles

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
You Sir, truly understand what being a motorcyclist means. My condolences on your loss and my admiration on how you and your family are dealing with it.

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
May the Lord keep and comfort you and your family..

Dan & Lori

Bike
07 ST1300A
Words are never enough to help in times like this, especially when a parent has lost a child. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family, and especially to Kevin. Godspeed

Kevin, Cecelia, and Kevin's family....
Heartfelt condolences. I, too, organized a celebration of life for an STowner who died doing what he loved...riding. It has taken many years, his physical presence will always be missed, but now I can smile because he was here....it wins out over crying because he is gone.

What blessings your family experienced....what gifts he was given, what gifts he gave. My mother always said to my sister and I "I won't be able to leave you money when I go, I'd rather we use the little we have to do all we can together while I am here." I always loved those times we shared. You have wealth that money could never buy!

My prayers to all of Kevin's loved ones.
Rest in peace, Kevin. Ride free.

womantriker,Carole

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
I just happen to know that no words I can say can take any of the hurt away. I will not try. Thank you for sharing those intimate memories of your son. My most sincere condolences to you and Cecilia, your children and Kevin's friends and family.

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
FOG, you have a great attitude to carry you through a difficult time. I agree there should be a celebration of life, and appreciation for Kevin's contribution and positive influences on others who knew him.. and he died while living one of his passions. I would want the same when I go, grieve we must, but celebrate!!
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Austin city limits

R.I.P. - 2010/11/19
Rest In Peace
East Central Illinois... 12 miles from Moonshine..
Bike
2006 ST1300 ABS
Many times I have asked why I ride... When I/Friends/Others have wrecked or worse,,, why,,, do i ride I ask...

I ride,,, because it is part of me,,, and a void that would never be filled with anything else...

Prayers are inbound to you,,, family,,, friends... I will,,, tip a Diet Dr Pepper at Moonshine in the next day or so,,, and it will be in his honor... And yes,,, he will ride along in the wind with me...

48V

Bike
Honda ST 1100
STOC #
I am so sorry to hear your news, I can't express the sadness that I feel on your behalf. Words never seem in any way adequate in such circumstances. Know that we collectively understand and care.

My most sincere and heartfelt condolences.

David

Outbackwack

Howard
Bike
'13 Vstrom 650
STOC #
They say that time heals all wounds. He will forever be in your heart, and you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Top Bottom