I hoped never to post here.

Bike
2016 FJR1300ES
STOC #
Wow! Thanks for sharing your story as difficult at it must have been. The pictures you posted are priceless! Best of luck to you and yours in the days ahead.....

My DEEPEST condolences, I can't imagine the pain you and your family are going through.

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
Very, very sorry to hear about this tragedy. My condolences to you, as well as the rest of his family and friends. Being a father, I realize that I can't even imagine how difficult this must have been for you.

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Richard,

I'm so sorry to hear this news. As a parent, I know there are few things worse than losing a child. Maggie and I will keep you, Cecilia in our thoughts and prayers.

John

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800
You are a way better man than I am. I could never have mustered the fortitude to post here, like you.

Obviously you have your head on straight and you must have a wonderful family. I have been to visitations where the line was out the door for hours. That speaks volumes about you and yours.

You have a great many folks full of sympathy on this board.

May God spend a little extra time with you in the coming days.

Jeff

joweb94

Bob Webster
Bike
MG California 1400
Richard and Cecilia, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and family pictures. I hope your positive memories will make this great loss more tolerable.

Bob

STOC #
Dear Richard & Cecilia, My deepest condolences go out to you. I share your thoughts that a Memorial or Funeral should be about celebrating their life. Thank you for sharing the photos with us.

STOC #
I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad you are able to reflect on his passing separately from the accident and reflect on his rich, full life.
Since you went to and an Irish pub, I feel a good Irish toast to his memory is in order:
"Kevin, may your soul be in heaven a half-hour before the Devil knows your dead!"
God bless you and your family.

dmcleane

Dave Elliott
Bike
2014 Super Tenere
STOC #
The love you shared with your son and his passion for life can now be passed on to his two young ones. You/we owe it to him and them. While his life here was brief, it clearly was full of a loving family. What a wonderful example for all of us. Thank you for sharing and Kevin Ride In Peace.

Bike
Victory Vision
Richard,

What a wonderful tribute to your son. This is a difficult time, but helps to remember the good times and what you and your family shared with Kevin. As many here know, my family just went through what you are going through, and and your family have our deepest condolences. You are in our prayers.

God Bless.

Last edited:

rickj

Former ST1300 Rider. FJR now.
Bike
2012 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Richard & Cecilia,

Thank you for sharing Kevin's story.

I sincerely hope that sharing his story with your fellow riders spreads the pain amongst us ever so slightly. While I cannot imagine what it feels like to lose a son at such a young age, I think a bit of every one of us dies each time we read such a memorial.

There are no words to express how sorry I feel for your loss, as well as his children's, but know that we all care.

Celebrate his life.

Rick

Top Bottom