• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

IL : A to Z (Round 4)

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800
Re: IL: A to Z

I was beginning to wonder if IL was ever going to get through round 1 or not. Eureka! we've found it!!!
A nice cool lake breeze this morning up in "Z"ion

Attachments

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

OK! Anyone know the rules for round 2? Can a town that was used in round 1 be used again? Quincy and Xenia are singletons.

Greg

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

Answered my own question by looking at the rules. Same town can be used again in subsequent rounds. Some say, like in the tag game, not in the same year. No problem there in IL! If the next letter is not reached in 30 days, the person who last posted a letter may post the next one as well!

Greg

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

Answered my own question by looking at the rules. Same town can be used again in subsequent rounds. Some say, like in the tag game, not in the same year. No problem there in IL! If the next letter is not reached in 30 days, the person who last posted a letter may post the next one as well!

Greg
Yup, no problem, I would prefer the bike to be in a different location so it's not the same actual picture. LOL

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
IL : A to Z (Round 2)

Aurora.jpg

Beautiful early ride along the river for a cup of coffee and to start Round 2.

Greg

Attachments

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Re: IL : A to Z (Round 2)

Aurora.jpg

Beautiful early ride along the river for a cup of coffee and to start Round 2.

Greg
FYI - no reason to start a new thread, you simply post the 'A' and one of us will update the thread w/Round X in the title. That way it keeps the number of threads to a minimum and everything in one spot. Congrats on crossing the line and pushing IL into Round Dos.

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

Thanks, Joe!

Round 1 list just for grins:

Alton, Belleville, Carpentersville, DeKalb, El Paso, Forreston, Genoa, Hardin, Inverness, Johnsburg, Kaneville, Lombard, Marengo, Newark, Oregon, Polo, Quincy, Roselle, St. Charles, Tinley Park, Union, Villa Park, Wayne, Xenia, Yorkville, and Zion.

Greg

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

A nice breeze came along and pushed out some HUMIDITY & cooled it down to 81 degrees.
Gassed up the bike on the way back from a "B".

Attachments

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

Elva.jpg

Eeeeeee, my events and long trips for the season are done! Hopefully a few weeks left to play some games.

Greg

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

Island Lake.jpg

All those in favor, please signify by saying "I".

Greg

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

Kirkland.jpg

oK! Beautiful day in mid-November to ride. Did not plan on this but passed through on my way to Orfordville. I believe the tag may also be moving by an attendee.

Greg

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

Tested the new "L"ectric heated gloves out today. Warm hands again! Ready to go.
Snow is supposed to come tonight into tomorrow. Got to sneak one in today.

Attachments

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

Maple.jpg

Did not ride to Scooter's yesterday but was able to get out today for a bit and realized in the last 12 months, I rode every month except January. Not bad for a cold blooded old fart. And hMMMMM, seem to have found the next letter.

Greg

Top Bottom