• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

IL : A to Z (Round 4)

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
Re: IL : A to Z (Round 2)

I see where this is going and since it appears to be our game, which I do enjoy, there is only one Q and one X. We have avoided duplicates this round so I propose that we skip those letters this round to continue the practice of new places. Next round we can revisit the rules. What say ye?

Greg

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I see where this is going and since it appears to be our game, which I do enjoy, there is only one Q and one X. We have avoided duplicates this round so I propose that we skip those letters this round to continue the practice of new places. Next round we can revisit the rules. What say ye?

Greg
Sorry, but dups are ok and if it exists, it must be used, it may stall the game but that's ok. You, just can't use the same identical pic used previously.

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

No problem, Joe. Rules is rules! Kris, If we let it sit for 30 days (is that correct, Joe?), you can also do "O" which means you would be in line to do Quincy and I would do Xenia so we at least mix it up a bit from round 1. Sound like a plan? If anyone else wants to jump in and change the order some, please do!!!!!!!

Greg

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

No problem, Joe. Rules is rules! Kris, If we let it sit for 30 days (is that correct, Joe?), you can also do "O" which means you would be in line to do Quincy and I would do Xenia so we at least mix it up a bit from round 1. Sound like a plan? If anyone else wants to jump in and change the order some, please do!!!!!!!

Greg
That's correct, after 1 month based on the date not days so 1/12 would be open on 2/12.

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

Greg,
I will be in Vandalia the first Half of April teaching some rider courses for GWRRA anyway. The "X" if we get that far by then is not far away from there. Lets play it by ear and see if we get help by then too.
If it goes 1 month there is an "O" down there too.

Last edited:

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

Kris,

Sounds good. We have a tiny place on Lake Monroe so the X is doable for me as well. It's that durn Q. One of my boys went to Western and I made that trip so many times I don't have much desire to do it again. Oh, well. Time to look at the map and see if it can be combined with something fun!

Greg

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

I'll be prepared to chalk up the old "Q" stick!!
Kris,

Sounds good. We have a tiny place on Lake Monroe so the X is doable for me as well. It's that durn Q. One of my boys went to Western and I made that trip so many times I don't have much desire to do it again. Oh, well. Time to look at the map and see if it can be combined with something fun!

Greg

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #

I'm thinking that's a V.
What do you Texans know. Here in the heart of our country, there are Villages, Towns, and cities. Not uncommon to add the " " ahead of the name. What do I know, I live in Wisconsin.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
What do you Texans know. Here in the heart of our country, there are Villages, Towns, and cities. Not uncommon to add the " " ahead of the name. What do I know, I live in Wisconsin.
If you send mail there, what city would you write on the envelope?

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

When it comes to the towns up here, the Municipalities or Village you pay TAXES to is the Town you live in. Therefore Village = Town did I say that right? something like that. Village could be a Prefix maybe.
I'm thinking that's a V.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
When it comes to the towns up here, the Municipalities or Village you pay TAXES to is the Town you live in. Therefore Village = Town did I say that right? something like that. Village could be a Prefix maybe.
No problem, it's all good,

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

And on to the dreaded Q. Mesh jacket ride today. Wahoo!

Pingree.jpg

Greg

Top Bottom