It is unbelievable!

How about the modern version? My 2014 CB 1100?

PdqMic3.jpg

1140cc, FI, ABS, hydraulic clutch, black steel frame, chrome fenders, no spokes, triple discs, 6 speed trans, good tires, good handling ..still has the boardy seat though, , lol
That is sweet looking... rear tire could be a little wider, but sweet nontheless

I'm finding this Triumph 900 Scrambler to be working well for me as a neo classic., As a 2007 it is old enough to be carbureted and air-cooled for simplicity, but still modern enough that it is not a chore to live with. Since selling the R75/6 and the R1200GS, I have missed not having an unfaired bike for the dog days of summer.

IMG_2545-M.jpg

In the mid 60's in Lubbock there were several places that rented small 2 strokes to anyone. A license wasn't required at that time. By the early 70's everyone had a bike. Those were good times.

In the mid 60's in Lubbock there were several places that rented small 2 strokes to anyone. A license wasn't required at that time. By the early 70's everyone had a bike. Those were good times.
My last year in high school, 1969, we had 60 or so bikes of all sorts in the designated parking area on nice days. But...it was a large school at the time, our graduating class alone had 254 students.
Driving by the local hs now, there are five or fewer.

Back
Top Bottom