It is with heavy heart, Paulcb - 2022-05-26

Bike
91 ST1100
Being new here,. I just met Paul thru his journey home . Im just at a loss for words. I'm glad we are left with the most fantastic pictures he took for us and hope they will be preserved forever. He died doing what he was passionate about. That is the only positive in this situation.

Bike
2007 ST1300
Oh no.
I am just seeing this,, WOW ---- I had never met Paul but like others here , felt I knew him through his postings on the site .
What a shock.
My condolences to his family and loved ones.
RIP Paulcb..........

ChriSTian_64

Site Supporter
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Just can't believe it. Not Paul.... Wow....
I joined the forum two years ago when I bought my ST1100. Paul had helped me a few times with good advices on maintenance and things to check.
I always considered him a friend, and a very good man, although we never met.
His postings and presence on this forum will be missed big time.
So close to his house... at least, he spent the last few days of his life, doing what he enjoyed the most, exploring new routes on his motorcycle, in Colorado, Utah and other places he enjoyed so much.

I will miss you Paul.
My heart is broken.

Chris

Last edited:
Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
I was stunned when I read the thread title, knowing instantly it was terrible news! I never met him, but I knew of him through his well informed postings going all the way back to the days of Greg Norman's ST1100 Newsletter.

How did this terrible tragedy happen? And so close to home too! Unthinkable! Godspeed Paul.

OP
OP
JoeP
Bike
2015 BMW K1600GT
What a shock but Paul and I had salvation conversations and I know he's now riding with the author of life.

I am sure others had similar conversations with Paul about life and death. His passing from this life to the next hurts us terribly but surely goodness and mercy followed Paul into the presence of his heavenly father.
Thanks dduelin. I think it fitting to note a testament to Paul's faith. If you'll notice, just under Paul's name/avatar is the word "Tetelestai".

Last edited:
Top Bottom