MajorTom four weeks on

MajorTom

QuickBlue
STOC #
Thanks to everyone for your kind and loving thoughts and wishes. My beautiful wife finally took me home from the rehab hospital last Thursday, I hope permanently, for the first time since my April 20 accident. Physically I'm dong pretty well although I have a lot of physio to do to get my shoulder and back into condition to drive again, and hopefully ride again next summer. Insurance is still thrashing around with my STeed and I don't know it they will be offering to fix it or write it off. And not knowing how my future riding condition will turn out isn't helping me with future decisions on the bike.

Oh well, I'm alive, happy and getting better and stronger every day. Thanks to all of you for you supporting thoughts and especially to those who stepped up to support my loving wife through this most challenging adventure.

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Excellent news Barry. Thanks to your wife for all of her hard work.
Hope you never have to go back.

Summer - Grand Forks, BC, Winter - Hemet CA
Bike
1999 ST 1100
STOC #
I'm very happy to see you posting again. I hope you will be able to join us at NewSTOC next year, but we will have to see what the future holds. In the meantime, keep working on the exercises you get from your physio and maintain your positive outlook. We're all pulling for your complete recovery!

Top Bottom