Mr. Donaldson - R.I.P. 10/15/2014

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
At FLSTOC events codes have not been a problem. Usually, someone posts it up on the thread for anyone to take a look at. Also, one or more people (usually an organizer, but not always) who arrive early enough and get the code can provide it by phone to late arrivals when they call. So, when the date draws near . . . any volunteers? ;)

Shuey

v8-7

Site Supporter
my phone # is 831 818-6514

I will probably be there in time and have the codes ready.

Stan

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
Smash... hope you can pull it off. Bob deserves a good showing, he was much more than many on this forum know. ;)

zooker13

Ken Zook
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
I'm in and need a site to share or I can reserve one. Also, tips or ideas about camping at Key West between this event and OzarkSTOC?

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
I'm in and need a site to share or I can reserve one. Also, tips or ideas about camping at Key West between this event and OzarkSTOC?
Ken, if you have trouble finding a share spot, you can bunk in my tent. There is plenty of room.

zooker13

Ken Zook
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
Rwserved site #94, has water and electric and room for two tents if anyone needs to share. I booked to arrive Wednesday leave Sunday. Still looking for information about camping at Key West or close to there. Thanks to Vinny and Mark for your offers. I'll post more information on Key West as I get it. You're all welcome to ride along.

TPadden

Tom Padden
Rwserved site #94, has water and electric and room for two tents if anyone needs to share. I booked to arrive Wednesday leave Sunday. Still looking for information about camping at Key West or close to there. Thanks to Vinny and Mark for your offers. I'll post more information on Key West as I get it. You're all welcome to ride along.
Anyone looking for a Florida layover on the west coast (near Tampa) is welcome to stay here; room for at least 4.

Tom

Bike
2005 Concours
Vinny....I know it's still early, little over a month away, but I was just wondering if there are any updates as to Bob's event?

Thanks....John

Bike
VFR800
I think I'm going to follow Keith down there. Does anyone have a spare place for me to sleep? If not, I'll find a hotel close by.

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
Vinny....I know it's still early, little over a month away, but I was just wondering if there are any updates as to Bob's event?

Thanks....John
John, Little about the ride has changed... there have been some things I've been working on behind the scene that I never made public because I wasn't sure they would happen. I will be meeting with Tony Donaldson on the 27th of this month to discuss some issues. I also plan on making another trip to the area to "finalize" a few details. After that trip (sometime about the first week in April) I will publish a plan for the actual day of the event. There will be an military element to the ride, just not sure how much emphasis will be placed and when.

Bike
2005 Concours
Thanks Vinny for the update. I'm just trying to get my time table & route planning settled. If it's like usual, it'll all change the minute I pull out the drive.

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
Vinny, I should not ask given my tenancy to be impulsive. But do you know what has become of Bob's Wing? Is it still around or did the family sell it?

Bike
2005 Concours
Mark, I talked to Tony Donaldson last week, and he informed me that both bikes had been sold. He didn't say to whom or if he sold them to the dealer Bob dealt with. He also sold Bob's house last week.

If you'd like, I can make an inquiry for you.

Ashley

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Africa Twin
STOC #
So it looks like I will be able to attend this event after all. All camp sites are reserved. Anyone still have a spot to share?

Ashley

Top Bottom