My Dad

Bike
2009 VeeStrom
STOC #
Sorry for your loss Mark. Take pride in knowing your dad will always be a part of every ride you take through the back roads.

Papa Brad

57 Actual - 67 Indicated
Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
Mark:

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Your thread reminded me of many things about my own father. While dad and I did not ride back then, like BigTom, I shared many other loves with him, like fishing, pitching shoes, and baseball.

I still miss my dad very much. At the end of this month, he'll be gone 30 years . . .

Bike
2003 ST1300
Very sorry for your loss. Your relation with your Dad is envious. My Dad just celebrated his 89th birthday with my family. I used to think of him as the stern father, and brave sailor who fought WWII in the Pacific. Now I'm the stern father, and he's the legend. I have a picture of him on Guam posing on a captured Jap submarine. He looked like Clark Gable. These days when I complain to him about my kids, he has a good laugh; payback at last!

Bike
2004 st1300
STOC #
Very sorry to hear of your loss. It is great that you where there when he left. It brings back memories of how my father slipped away in the middle of the night with no warning. It still hurts. Be thankful that you were there for him. I am sure he was.

Gary
:04biker:

OP
OP
MLRickards
Bike
BMW K1600GTL
STOC #
Thanks for all the kind words and condolences. As usual, this place exceeds expectations for warmth and friendship. I told my mom about many of the responses--especially about Dad's trophy picture--and she said to make sure and pass along her thanks as well.

Bike
None
STOC #
Unbelievable!:(

Just found this post. Very sorry to hear about your dad! Prayers as I write!!:pray1:
Your post is a fantastic tribute to your dad! It's wonderful that you have so many great memories with him!:clap2:

Top Bottom