Oil filter recommendations

The answer that the chevron oil engineer stated at the Motor Vehicle Conference stated "That some oil additives won't hurt your engine"

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #

Kevcules

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
If my VA doctor says I'm low on D3 and B12, and prescribed both (cost-free for me, of course), do I take them? :)
Yeah I question that broad statement that most vitamins are just expensive urine. I think most vitamins , not all, are effective to add nutrients that aren’t in your diet.

Kevcules

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
Well, they certainly add color to urine.
Yes, it sure does. Mine comes out yellow after the handful that I take daily.

Riboflavin is a member of the B family of vitamins (B complex). It's a water-soluble vitamin. Excess amounts are excreted through your kidneys. It makes the urine bright yellow.

Should I stop taking vitamins if my pee is bright yellow?

No, bright yellow urine doesn't mean that you're not absorbing your vitamins. Any vitamin that's mixing with your pee is a water-soluble vitamin, and any amount of it that your body doesn't need simply gets excreted through the urine. That means your body is taking in what it needs. Jan 26, 2023

Now back to our regularly scheduled oil filter program. :)

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
I guess that would be good to know, if you were trying to pass a drug test, by providing a diluted UA sample :rofl1:
Its amazing some of the posts that Piss people off here (see what I did there)

Didn't Smokey have the Best Damn Garage? I found him very clear and I quote his books often since they are very accurate.

Jeez, there isn't any discussion on which oil to use is there. Is this a new thing?
Olive oil is traditionally used, but avocado oil boasts much of the same benefits as [extra virgin] olive oil, but has a higher smoking point, making it great for ...

Top Bottom