• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

ON: A-Z (Round 9)

Bike
2004 ST1300
U know we weren't done. U can now go get V.
Union.jpg
Funny thing Mike. I got the Union shot Friday just in case i was slow with the upload. Nice day for a ride. Haven't replaced our computer yet so removing phone card and using the tablet for now. Bit of a pain this way.

STOC #
OK V have it and here V go...... a little southeast of Cambridge, and a shot of the lake that's part of the conversation area.......
Know that area well. A friend of mine winter camps in that conservation area. I was going to try a shot at Violet Hill yesterday, but decided the sloped gravel shoulder was too steep and did not want to risk a tip over.

STrip

R.I.P. - 2023/01/22
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300 A
W

What an inspiration Ray, if I only had known before we left this morning.

Met up with Mike (MikesGTS1000) this morning and had a great day riding around the country site and this is what we came across a ?W?.

Now what X ??? ..... if I remember correctly from last time around no such a community in Ontario existed?

Attachments

Last edited:
Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
One suggestion could be to accept any Ontario town name with a 'x' in it, e.g., Essex, Wroxeter, Uttoxeter, Exeter, Middlesex...... ???

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Well, I could almost invite you to an RTE tomorrow, as I'm now planning a little ride along the Grand River..... but I'm on a bit of a tight schedule and it's a bit out of your way....... over toward where your lovely first wife lived when you met her and a touch north. You can guess whY I'm going there.

OP
OP
Jeff F
Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
There's one forum member who carries his YORKie in his tank bag. YOu can't do that with youR husKy.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
You should have stopped in, I am sure Cherie would have found something to feed you. Was a nice day and seemed like a shame to waste it by working but it is that time of the year.

Gerhard

OP
OP
Jeff F
Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
I thought of you guys Gerhard but thought I should keep moving. Almost lost daylight for my 2nd Tag picture as it was.

Instead of stopping I honked and waved for my girlfriends at your store. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom