• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

ON: A-Z (Round 9)

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Well, I'm calling this a TwoFer ride today. I haven't been riding on Christmas day that I can remember, even though I've had a couple of opportunities in the distant past...... so it was a quiet day for me. No snow and 10C temperatures, sun poking out, what's not to like.
So, two two-for-ones. First, two places starting with C, then two airports, or killing two birds with one stone to get the tag as well as the C. Oh yes, and a first, two tags virtually at the same location to choose from for next time.
As I rode, I realized that in the space of three hours I could have done A thru G and not gone much more than the 150 kms. I did today. On the track home, I stopped in to visit some friends, and had a cold beverage.... it was a good day. The bike has been running its best all year, and today was no exception. Fillling up on turkey tomorrow!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jeff F
Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Good one Ray.
I'm not around to help. We just spent 10 days in Cabo san Lucas - now in Vancouver for a week or so. Its colder (& rainy-ier) here than most of Ontario, but still greenish.

Happy New Year y'all!!

Bike
2004 ST1300
Well, I'm calling this a TwoFer ride today. I haven't been riding on Christmas day that I can remember, even though I've had a couple of opportunities in the distant past...... so it was a quiet day for me. No snow and 10C temperatures, sun poking out, what's not to like.
So, two two-for-ones. First, two places starting with C, then two airports, or killing two birds with one stone to get the tag as well as the C. Oh yes, and a first, two tags virtually at the same location to choose from for next time.
As I rode, I realized that in the space of three hours I could have done A thru G and not gone much more than the 150 kms. I did today. On the track home, I stopped in to visit some friends, and had a cold beverage.... it was a good day. The bike has been running its best all year, and today was no exception. Fillling up on turkey tomorrow!
Way to go to keep it going Ray. Id be out but Im a little under the weather. Ive been battling a cold that i cant seem to shake. Three of us were out for a ride one nice afternoon in November and couldve finished off the round but i believe the rules prevented that.

Bike
2003 ST1300
Hi, good ride out weather on the cool side but enjoyed it as a first test on my new "Fly" jacket, plenty warm enough even without the liner in. Enjoyed the day hope you got the repair work done when you got home, I found some added work on my return, fork seal leak! Have to get at it this week.

Cucho

Carlos
Bike
2007 ST 1300A
Very nice day for G. Gilford is a small community within the town of Innisfil at the edge of Lake Simcoe.

Attachments

STOC #
In the interests of keeping this going here is the "H" photo I took while on my recent ride to Fergus. With the snow flurries currently happening up here and the temperature not likely to get above 3 C, I won't be going for a ride today. Here's to hoping that spring will arrive and bring back some warmer temps and nicer riding weather.

IMG_0295.jpg

Top Bottom