• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

ON: A-Z (Round 9)

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
I did go on a little trip to a couple of towns along the "Rio Grande" today, and it was a pleasant 16C ride. Whenever I'm in the area, I usually ride the River Road along the south side of the river from Dunnville to Caledonia....... I only took the short hop from York to Caledonia as I was on a tight schedule.....

Attachments

STrip

R.I.P. - 2023/01/22
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300 A
I did go on a little trip to a couple of towns along the "Rio Grande" today, and it was a pleasant 16C ride. Whenever I'm in the area, I usually ride the River Road along the south side of the river from Dunnville to Caledonia....... I only took the short hop from York to Caledonia as I was on a tight schedule.....
Good job Ray, only one more letter to go to complete the alphabet. Zulu anybody still out riding?

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
I could probably make it to Zurich over the next day or two, and if I where ambitious Zora.

Gerhard

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
FYI, Zimmerman was a historical little ghost community north of Burlington near where I used to live, but was marked with signage....... I went by a few weeks ago and noticed they took down the signs. Gone.

STOC #
I'm done for this year. Had a nice ride yesterday and then did the winterization and found a nice spot in the corner of the garage until spring.

Going for my ski lift training today.

OP
OP
Jeff F
Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
FYI, Zimmerman was a historical little ghost community north of Burlington near where I used to live, but was marked with signage....... I went by a few weeks ago and noticed they took down the signs. Gone.
Bob Dylan prolly scoffed them for his man cave.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Arva is just a hop and skip away for you. The weather was great today and I was tempted to take the bike for a spin but I really couldn't afford the time today.

Gerhard

Bike
2020 Tracer 900GT
STOC #
Re: ON: A-Z (Round 4)

Alright Dino,

Here you go for round 4:

A-Z Round 4.jpg

Ayr...I small bedroom community which is quaint in it's own way. In the 1960 and 1970's, it used to have a trout pond in the middle of town...until the trout got poached by thieves or lazy fishermen.

Little pub on Stanley Street was the location of a RTE a couple of years ago.

Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Was actually through there my last time North Anthony. I remember an optometrist office with a big smokestack (an old mill?)!

Bike
2004 ST1300
Re: ON: A-Z (Round 4)

Alright Dino,

Here you go for round 4:

A-Z Round 4.jpg

Ayr...I small bedroom community which is quaint in it's own way. In the 1960 and 1970's, it used to have a trout pond in the middle of town...until the trout got poached by thieves or lazy fishermen.

Little pub on Stanley Street was the location of a RTE a couple of years ago.
If this weather keeps up might get through half the alphabet before Christmas. I know wishful thinking. We're going to get blasted one of these days.

Top Bottom