Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Forgive my language but *** DAMIT...
From
Sheila Jenc (Quinn's mom)
1 hr ·
Quinn had a procedure today to better evaluate the holes in her heart, what was thought to be 2 holes is actually 4, 3 of which need to be fixed. Her cardiologist wasn't sure that they could be fixed with the minimally invasive procedure, he was afraid she may need to have open heart surgery. After consulting with the surgeon that will do the procedure, he has confidence that they will be able to close with the less invasive procedure. Now we wait to hear about scheduling that procedure.:mad:
On a side note, Sanford OR has a great tattoo artist specializing in Cinderella

Attachments

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Aw man...I'm sorry to hear this, but I know her medical team will get her through this like they've gotten her through everything else she's had to deal with.
What a brave little girl she is! I'll be thinking of Quinn and all of you.

Patty

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Quinn will be going in for repair on 8-29-18 so please keep her in your prayers.
Thank You All
Dan

Whooshka

Fairly faST old guy
Bike
2006 ST1300
Continuing to pray. Let God and that little girl know she has the world pulling for her. :ang1:

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
News today is not so good, They tried to go through a vein and fix the holes but it's a no go. Next is to find a surgeon that can open her chest and fix them. Keep her in your prayers and I'll post when we know the next step...….

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Sigh. Not what I wanted to hear. :( I am so sorry your family has had to endure all of this, especially dear little Quinn.
Please tell her she has a lot of friends holding her close in their thoughts and prayers.

Patty

Whooshka

Fairly faST old guy
Bike
2006 ST1300
Dear Lord, please give this little girl a break. She has endured and passed all your tests so far.

Top Bottom