Powder Coated Flat Black Gold Wing Crash Bars $87 + shipping (fits ST1300 w/ adapter)

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
All out of chrome bars for the foreseeable future. But I will have lots of black powder coated ones ($87 + shipping) and kits ($48 plus shipping) for same time period.

Hi!
How do I purchase a set of your black powder coated bars with adaptor kit? Thanks!

Also, does anyone know where I can buy the front crash bars in the same powder coated black?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m a new owner.

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
your front crash bars are under the little black plastic coverss that stick out on the sides They are standard on the bikes. To get replacements you'd have to go to a parts bike, I think.

I’m actually looking for the aftermarket front crash bars that mount outside the fairing like the kind you see on police bikes. They usually have lights or sirens mounted to them. I would like black powder coated ones. Any ideas where I could buy a set? Used ones would be fine.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
I’m actually looking for the aftermarket front crash bars that mount outside the fairing like the kind you see on police bikes. They usually have lights or sirens mounted to them. I would like black powder coated ones. Any ideas where I could buy a set? Used ones would be fine.
You can give the company linked in this post a call to see if they sell the front bars as well- MC Enterprises.

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
Your best bet would be to buy the cop ones off a salvage bike and get them powdercoated, it's not that expensive. I don't deal in those. Let me know if you want to order the rear ones, you have pm conversation open.

Reactions: ATA
Re: Powder Coated Flat Black Gold Wing Crash Bars $87 + shipping (fits ST1300 w/ adap

Current easy to read price list:

powder coat bars $87
Chrome bars $67
Adapter plates w/hardware $48
High polish adapter plates w/hardware $68

Shipping adapters: $7
Shipping bars and adapters $14

Int'l shipping please inquire
RDC, how can I get powder coat bars $87
High polish adapter plates w/hardware $68

Shipped to Spain.

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
Pm reply sent. If anyone else has this question I am shipping internationally only through my ebay sales. It turned into a struggle to do so directly.

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
By the way I do have some chrome crash bars, but they are not as perfect as the ones I have sold here in the past. I can sell them for the old price ($67) but be advised they all have at least small scratches on the ends and possibly some surface rust around base that can be cleaned with a bit of elbow grease. I can send you pix of the specific ones you would get and will always sell the best I can find at the moment in my stock.

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
Hi guys, I have a special on one set of very gently used, pre-assembled black bars with adapter kit. Once you get them on you won't be able to tell they are used. I pulled these from my bike when I was trying a new fitting (so you will be getting the O.G.'s!). I will sell these for the price of chrome bars and kit so 67+48+14 shipping for a total of $129, paypal friends and family. Conus shipping only

I just ordered another run, so we should have lots of adapter kits for the foreseeable future, and luckily I was able to hold price at $48+8 shipping for the kits only for this run as well. Have lots of black bars on hand too (still $87 pair), and two sets of chrome with very light scratches on the ends ($67 pair). I think we will have to wait for some more gold wing trikes to get made to find more of the perfect chrome ones, I seem to have drained the national supply to some extent.

Les Denton

FL Native
Bike
2006 ST1300
Hi guys, I have a special on one set of very gently used, pre-assembled black bars with adapter kit. Once you get them on you won't be able to tell they are used. I pulled these from my bike when I was trying a new fitting (so you will be getting the O.G.'s!). I will sell these for the price of chrome bars and kit so 67+48+14 shipping for a total of $129, paypal friends and family. Conus shipping only

I just ordered another run, so we should have lots of adapter kits for the foreseeable future, and luckily I was able to hold price at $48+8 shipping for the kits only for this run as well. Have lots of black bars on hand too (still $87 pair), and two sets of chrome with very light scratches on the ends ($67 pair). I think we will have to wait for some more gold wing trikes to get made to find more of the perfect chrome ones, I seem to have drained the national supply to some extent.
New to the forum. How do I purchase an adapter kit from you?

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
New to the forum. How do I purchase an adapter kit from you?
Welcome to the forum Les.
Hover over red dirt cowboys avatar and you'll see...start conversation.
Tap on that and send a direct message to him.
He'll set you up.

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Hi. I'm new to the Forum and located in Australia. How do I order a set of the powder coated crash bars for my ST1300? Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum.
Hoover over Red Dirt Cowboy avatar and you'll notice: start a converstation.
Click on that and type your inquiry and he'll return your missive with information.
A good piece of kit.

Top Bottom