Powder Coated Flat Black Gold Wing Crash Bars $87 + shipping (fits ST1300 w/ adapter)

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
Hi, I am no longer selling directly from forum to overseas, but I am selling international through ebay (they handle customs and shipping is cheaper - I had some problems with customs forms and it was just too much of a hassle. (Conversation started with alpal51).

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
UPDATE:

I am now back to the silver colored main socket bolts (no more yellow zinc coating, this was not popular but was all I could get for a while - try finding M10x1.25x50 bolts sometime and check the price).

I have lots of adapter kits, holding price at $48 + 8 shipping (paypal friends and family - if regular paypal add $2 for fees). I now also have brand new aftermarket black bars for $57. (You will no doubt ask "What's the difference" so I will tell you: the good news is the aftermarket bars are easier to install for some unknown reason, less fiddling on left side. The bad news is one of the ends is slightly thinner, compensated for by using more washers. I won't lie to you and try to deny that these are probably not as strong, but they are what I have on my bike now. I won't sell something I won't use myself. In a garage laydown - which is main reason I have these - it wouldn't make a difference; in a rolling laydown I'm not making any guesses). Pics on my bike below.

I have a special on one set of very gently used, pre-assembled powdercoated oem black bars with an adapter kit and the last of the yellow zinc bolts. Once you get them on you won't be able to tell they are used. I pulled these from my bike when I was trying the fitting of the new aftermarket bars and then just left the new ones on (so you will be getting the O.G.'s, the first set ever made by me!). I will sell these for the special price of 63 bars+48 kit+14 shipping for a total of $125, paypal friends and family (if regular paypal add $5 for fees). Conus shipping only

Have a couple of the powdercoated oem black bars left (still $87 pair), and two sets of chrome oem bars with very light scratches on the ends ($67 pair). Like I said it's getting hard to find the perfect chrome bars. My local trike shop just closed their doors, not enough of us oldtimers getting gold wings triked, I guess.

Attachments

Bike
05 ST 1300
I would like a set of your adapter plates. I get through Redlands a lot. Would it be possible to pick some up ?

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
I would like a set of your adapter plates. I get through Redlands a lot. Would it be possible to pick some up ?
Wow, is this really your first message?
You might want to PM red dirt cowboy as he might not see your post.

Hi, I have a limited number of take-off Gold Wing Crash Bars which have been powder coated flat black. They look great on the ST. (see pics)

$87/pair + 13.60 CONUS shipping.

They can be fitted to the ST with an adapter kit which I also sell for $48 (plus $7.15 CONUS shipping). If you buy both you just pay the higher shipping, so $148.60 buys you a complete set of crash bars, much cheaper than the competition (two of whom are all out of bars last time I checked).
I would like to buy your adapter kit--I have a pair of crash bars & need your kit for a proper install--please advise

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
Most recent price list:

powder coat bars $87
Chrome bars $67 (minor scratches on ends)
After market black bars $57

Adapter plates w/hardware $48

Shipping adapters: $8
Shipping bars and adapters $14

All prices are paypal friends and family. Shipping CONUS only. Regular paypal add $2 for paypal fees for adapters, $5 for adapters+bars. {;ease send pm if int'd.

Most recent price list:

powder coat bars $87
Chrome bars $67 (minor scratches on ends)
After market black bars $57

Adapter plates w/hardware $48

Shipping adapters: $8
Shipping bars and adapters $14

All prices are paypal friends and family. Shipping CONUS only. Regular paypal add $2 for paypal fees for adapters, $5 for adapters+bars. {;ease send pm if int'd.
contacted you last week -- want adapter plates w/hardware to mount goldwing crash bars on my st1300--how do I order?

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
In case anyone wants to order these for Christmas, last day I can ship is Dec. 12 - then I'm a goner between work and skiing until at least Jan. 18.

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
USPS just jacked up the rates for flat rate, so shipping is now $8.30 for small (adapter kits and hardware) and $15.05 for medium (bars+kits). Sorry, not my doing.

Boomerbob

Sandy Withers
Bike
2003 ST1300
Good day Red Dirt Cowboy,

I am interested in the $57 aftermarket and a set of adapters, do you have and what is the told price and can I e-transfer the money to your personal email address?
Sandy Withers, 63 Woodlawn Road, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B2W 2S2.

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
Hi, for intl transactions you’ll have to hit me on ebay, search for st1300 crash bars and I should come up I’m in Redlands ca and eBay handle is scrptdr

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
End of an era - I'm down to my last four sets of adapter plates, and all out of bars. Sales have slowed considerably so after all these years I think I pretty much saturated the market? Price is the same, 48+9 shipping for the last few. Last one to the party gets the slightly uglier old school version without the nicely tumbled edges. It's possible I may make another batch (a batch is 25 sets, and takes about three weeks to put together, so it's a pretty major undertaking), but it won't be anytime soon given what's going on in the world. But after the four sets are gone I'll take names on a waiting list and when I reach ten on the list I'll run a batch.

OP
OP
red dirt cowboy
Bike
2005 st-1300
That's all she wrote for now, sold the last set yesterday. I'm going to take a little covid break now, but will collect names on here... if I reach 10 that will force my hand. No guarantee on price until I start dealing with suppliers of bits and pieces again.

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
That's all she wrote for now, sold the last set yesterday. I'm going to take a little covid break now, but will collect names on here... if I reach 10 that will force my hand. No guarantee on price until I start dealing with suppliers of bits and pieces again.
Thanks for producing a great product.
Enjoy your time off.

Red Dirt, just my luck --- bought an 07 ST1300 and like those rear crash bars. Please let me know if they ever become available again. Thanks

Top Bottom