• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

QC: A to Z (Round 2)

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
And here is the Y.
Pictured is the Yamaska City Hall, Mairie in French, with my ST1300 in the foreground and ChriSTian_64's ST1100 beside it.

Time to start again!

IMG_20210831_181827.jpg

IMG_20210831_181922.jpg

We had too much fun riding, we didn't stop much for pictures.
Just an F.Y.I. for the next time Christian.
I tend not to stop very much when I am out riding because I am most happy when the wheels are turning. I have no objection to stopping however, it just doesn't occur to me to do it so I just keep going. On the next ride, whenever you want to stop for a picture, or anything else, just stop and I will turn around and come back.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
It was an absolutely picture perfect riding day. So, I rode around 275 KM/170 miles to go get the B that is 45 KM/30 miles or so away from me.
For those interested in the correct pronunciation, the closest phonetic equivalent that I can offer is bel oy.

IMG_20211020_141038.jpg

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
It is not as bad as it looks in the photo.
This tire doesn't have any tread in the centre, so it looks more bald then it is.

Top Bottom