Article [13] ST1300 - TupperWare Worksheet

Bike
2013 650 vSTrom
STOC #
I had to buy a red bike just to match the colour of the bike tupperware on these sheets.. Its just so cool and useful.
I changed the color on my worksheets to Silver. Less expensive. :D

Last edited:
Bike
04 st1300A
FANTASTIC!! I have mine apart right now and this will be very helpful putting it all back together.
You Rock GltSUM!

idjit9

Bike
2014 st1300AE
STOC #
dude i had this idea like years ago... well not really, i just thought there was a better way than i was doing it. thanks for making my life easier.

Bike
'07 ST1300
Those sheets are cool. I, however, am the type to knock over the chess board or kick the sheet, scattering the parts. I use zip lock snack size, about 2" deep, and stuff a sticky note in each one saying what fairing etc. the fasteners came from. Left pile, right pile and center pile of zip locks keeps things semi organized - and I can bump them and no worry. Works really well. I save the zip locks with the notes inside so the second time around is simple.

Bill

Bike
'07-ST1300
Thanks for putting the time to get these together. I've had mine apart now 2-3 times and each time I think I move the clips, screws and other fastners around.

Bike
2006 ST1300
I used these sheets last weekend. They were a HUGE help!!! Thank you for putting this together!!!

Bike
2010 ST1300
Wonderful! This will make removing the cowlings easy the first time!. I printed out two copies of each, one was laminated. The other set was cut (I removed the pictures of the cowlings) and glued with 3M spray adhesive to some scrap wood. I then drilled holes about 1/2" deep over the printed circles. The Laminated set is my guide, the wood set holds each screw and clip securely. Going to start on the bike today.

Thanks again!

Bike
ST1300A6
Thanks for the great work from the Switzerland. The lists come now in the lid of the small parts box

Excuse me for my English. Is translated with Bing-Translator :eek::

Top Bottom