🤣 Funny!

And as long as I'm whining about stuff and not being funny, this create-stuff-with-AI world is really starting to piss me off. Used to be when you saw a picture, it was something that really happened. Then it probably happened or at least it took some skill to make it look like it happened. Now, I just assume it never happened and some lazy git just AI'd it into existence. Bah!
 
Well, actually, (I whine as I push my glasses up and adjust my bowtie),
That depends on if you've yet had your birthday. 85 works for me until end of April.
ha, ha, I actually noticed that prior to making my brief post, but didn't remember to mention that little detail in the post. Thanks for keeping things accurate around here.

And, another detail is it works for people born in the 20th century, but not so well for the 21st century. Don't know that we have anyone that young on this forum anyway.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom