Really not cool equating good tacos to bad neighborhoods. And not even funny.
Well, actually, (I whine as I push my glasses up and adjust my bowtie),that only applied in 2025, for 2026 change 85 to 86.
And as long as I'm whining about stuff and not being funny, this create-stuff-with-AI world is really starting to piss me off. Used to be when you saw a picture, it was something that really happened. Then it probably happened or at least it took some skill to make it look like it happened. Now, I just assume it never happened and some lazy git just AI'd it into existence. Bah!
Or more like 'Your call is important to us but your time is not."
ha, ha, I actually noticed that prior to making my brief post, but didn't remember to mention that little detail in the post. Thanks for keeping things accurate around here.Well, actually, (I whine as I push my glasses up and adjust my bowtie),
That depends on if you've yet had your birthday. 85 works for me until end of April.