Mophead
Site Supporter
Thanks for taking us along for the ride. Always enjoy your adventures and story telling!!
Curious how you take the photos. In the normal orientation the shutter button is usually on the right-hand side of the camera and is designed to be pressed with the fingers of the right hand. Have you simply trained yourself to take the photos with the left hand?I use a ST-Owners lanyard around my neck with a couple of extra zip-ties to secure the camera to it in addition to the clip.
Andrew - I have learned over the years to take pictures with either hand.Curious how you take the photos. In the normal orientation the shutter button is usually on the right-hand side of the camera and is designed to be pressed with the fingers of the right hand. Have you simply trained yourself to take the photos with the left hand?
I found Iowa and Minnesota do a really good job of marking the road - the other states, not so much.Nice.
I was just over there a couple weeks ago riding part of that road in Iowa at the CB 1100 rally with a stop at Pikes Peak State Park. Now, I've also been to 2 Pikes Peaks
![]()
![]()
You need to look at some of his links. He's been everywhere and made a biscuit report on most everywhere he went. Call me jealous.Man this is SO cool, thank you for compiling and sharing your adventure... I feel like I was along for the ride in a way![]()
Just for grins, I looked up the lyrics to the song and went through the places.Uncle Phil was the inspiration for this song
[/URL]