🤣 Funny!

After returning from his honeymoon in Punta Gorda , Florida with his new bride, Virginia, Luigi stopped by his old barbershop in Jersey to say hello to his friends.
Giovanni said, "Hey Luigi, how was da treep?
Luigi said, "Everyting wasa perfecto except for da damma train ride down"

Whata you mean Luigi? asked Giovanni.

Well we boarda da train at Grana Central Station. My beautiful Virginia , she pack a biga basket a food.
She brough ta da vino, some nice cigars for me, and we were lookina forward to da trip, and open upa da lunch basket.
The conductor e come aby waga his finger at us anda say, ' no eata indisa car. Musta use a dining car.'
So me and my beautiful Virgina, we go to da dining car. eat a biga lunch and starta ta open da bottle of a nice a vino!

Conductor walka by again, waga his finger and say, 'No drinka indisa car! Musta use a cluba car.' So we go to cluba car.
While a drinkina da vino, I starta to lighta my biga cigar. The conductore, he waga his finger again and say, No smokina disa car.
Musta go to a smokina car.
"We go to a smokina car and I smoke a my biga cigar.

Then my beautiful Virginia and I, we go to a sleeper car anda go to bed.
We just about to go boombada boombada and the conductore , he walka through da hallway shouting at a top of his voice..
Nofolka Virginia ! Nofolka Virginia !
sona-mubitcha-damma.... Next time, I'ma just gonna taka da bus
 
A married couple was celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary at home, just the two of them, enjoying a few bottles of champagne. 🥂💞

After a few glasses, the husband, feeling sentimental and a little bold, looked lovingly at his wife and said, “Honey, after all these years, be honest with me. Have you ever cheated on me?”

She hesitated for a moment, then sighed. “Since you’re asking... I have - three times.”

“What? Three times?!” he exclaimed.

“Let me explain,” she said gently. “The first time was when we had just gotten married. You needed that heart surgery, and we couldn’t afford it. I… made a deal with the surgeon, and he did the operation for free.”

The husband blinked, stunned. “Wow… that’s- well, that was actually very kind of you. I guess I owe my life to that.”

He took another sip and asked, “Alright… what about the second time?”

“Remember when you were passed over for that promotion? I met with your boss, and after… some persuasion, he gave you the job.”

He rubbed his forehead. “I suppose I might’ve earned it anyway - but, well, thank you.”

Then he asked nervously, “And the third time?”

She smiled sweetly.

“Do you recall two years ago when you wanted to be elected president of the baseball club - and you were short fifty-three votes…?”
 
... so, my GF urged me to to groom and 'dress up' for this year's Xmas family-gathering... 😖

B1i3eNNHB4L._CLa_2140,2000_A1O3b6H+PfL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_SX466_.jpg

whilst my original idea of a DIE HARD cosplay, wearing a stained wife-beater and shabby pants, was not well received... pfffff... 🤔

2318a5fee6fbb45a8ce607e943e53ab0.jpg
 
On a flight, a man sat down next to Little Johnny and tried to make small talk.

“Hey there,” the man said. “I’ve read that chatting makes flights seem shorter. Want to talk?”

Johnny sighed, closing his book. “Sure,” he said. “What do you want to talk about?”

The man shrugged. “How about nuclear energy?”

Johnny nodded thoughtfully. “Alright, but before we dive into that, can I ask you something?”

“Of course,” said the man.

“Okay,” said Johnny. “A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, right? But a deer leaves tiny pellets, a cow drops big flat pies, and a horse makes clumps. Any idea why that is?”

The man frowned. “No clue.”

Johnny leaned back. “Well then,” he said, if you don’t know s**t, maybe nuclear power’s a bit above your level.”
 
Back
Top Bottom