NM: Tag

Sorry folks, I only got 9 tags this week and just flat ran out of time to get this one and the National tag. I had them listed, but I just got hung up in a few places longer than I had anticipated. 9 tags, 8 states and 7 days.

Sorry folks, I only got 9 tags this week and just flat ran out of time to get this one and the National tag. I had them listed, but I just got hung up in a few places longer than I had anticipated. 9 tags, 8 states and 7 days.

:bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1:

Mac, you da man.
And I thought I was tired, I am really tired after reading your post. Good Gosh thats some miles.

Awesome Mac! :bow1:

I am really sorry I didn't get to Mora. Shuey told a bit about the place this morning. He also confirmed that the Owl Cafe was the one on Eubank in Albuquerque. Since it is on the way to AR, I took it upon myself to move it a bit farther from CO. ;)The town my tag is in is like a lot of the Route 66 towns that are slowly turning into Ghost Towns. It really is sad to see them go to dilapitation.

Attachments

• 666 009 (Medium).jpg
    666 009 (Medium).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 666 013 (Medium).jpg
    666 013 (Medium).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 76
Mac,

That 66 monument is in Tucumcari. It was one of the Land of Enchantment 1000 bonus points.

I will not be out that way for awhile so it is up for grabs.

Safe riding!

That tag has lasted a lot longer than I would have thought. STay FroSTy wasn't bashful about where it was the same day I posted it.

Nick was right...the Tag force was active today.

Old and new Tags attached

This Tag may not last long, since at least two people besides myself know where this one is located :D

Attachments

• DSC00236_Resize.jpg
    DSC00236_Resize.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00233_resize.jpg
    DSC00233_resize.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom