Out Of The Saddle For A While ... For The Third Time!

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Well, the left knee scope that I had in April helped but it did not get rid of the Ritis Brother, Arthur. I have to give him an A+ for his consistency of companionship, but a F- for the value of said companionship. So tomorrow, August 25th, I go under the knife to have my left knee replaced like I did in December for the right knee. If this one goes as well as the right one, hopefully I'll be able to do a little riding by the 7th week. For those of you going to the BRG, I plan on being here, but probably in a quadracycle. Lanny has graciously offered to lead the group rides at the BRG on Friday and Saturday. He's local and he knows lots of roads! So, I reckon I'll see y'all on the other side.

Good luck sir. I'm sure you'll come through with flying colors.

Good luck on ya Uncle Phil!! Sppedy recovery too.
I hope to get to the BRG but either way I hope you can give the riders their safety talk. (which you do so well and we all need)

Wow, Phil! Sorry to hear you've got to go through this again. Please let me know if you need Anything - I definitely owe you one (actually several)!

For those of you going to the BRG, I plan on being here, but probably in a quadracycle. Lanny has graciously offered to lead the group rides at the BRG on Friday and Saturday.

You can DRIVE Sweep!!!:D

Get well soon!

Good luck, Phil! A good friend of mine just went through it successfully. Lots of pain, as you know having had the other one done, but worth every bit in the end. Hope to see you up and hobbling around soon, with the hobble to disappear soon after. Work hard on the rehab.

Here's hoping for a quick and full recovery! And as mentioned, YOU have to give the famous "booger on my finger" speech! Let's find a set of "Hot Wheels" for you to drive sweep in! Maybe Bygdawg's Mr.2 is available???

I hope all goes as expected and a speedy recovery to you sir. I hope you are soon back on the ST cruizing the highway.

Uncle Phil, seems like you and I were just talking about this, not long ago! I'm glad they're getting it done this fast and you have my thoughts and prayers for a fast and full recovery!

Patty

Uncle Phil has to give the Bugger/Safety talk! Im also under the impression that UP will run sweep on 4 wheels.....

Unbelievable!:hat2:

Wishing you good luck today!!! Hope you heal up well!! I'll even say soem prayers for speedy recovery!

Well heck, at least you're recovery will be swift and you'll be able to function fully in the future! :clap2:

Now, if I could just get Dave, my brother to go get his other knee done so he can function better! Almost did him in on the ride we did, but he was able to do it, even with a bum knee! :D

So the doctor needed another boat payment? ;)

Good luck with the replacement UP, hope everything goes smoothly for ya!

Top Bottom