Out Of The Saddle For A While ... For The Third Time!

Good luck and fast recovery Uncle Phil. Ask to see the parts before they install them. If you see H-D on any of them run.. if you can the other way !:p:

Just had my right knee replaced 5 1/2 weeks ago and not quite ready to ride. I know what you are going through and my prayers for a quick and total recovery are lifted up for you.

Sonny

"Be kind to your knees, you'll miss them when they're gone." ____ From the song, "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)" by Baz Lurhmann

We had lunch together once at a BRG ride. I remember we discussed our power-lifting pasts and how us "old guys" had worn out our bodies doing that.

I'm just glad that they started making new parts for us older models!

Thoughts and prayers sent your way, for a successful surgery and a full recovery.

(Take a listen to Mr. Lurhmann's song... there are a lot of truths in it... if only we had known)

hi uncle phil,
was thinking of you yesterday as i went thru nashville,(with 16 wheels too many!!!).
will think of you again on my way back today...as right now at pilot truck stop.
have a fast (as your riding ;) ) and full recovery...

Uncle Phil, I just got home from OnSTOC and have been thinking of you!
Sending you lots of good thoughts, prayers and hugs and looking forward to the updates!!
Hang in there, my friend! :)

Patty

Good deal! Being at home is so much pleasant isn't it! I'm praying that you heal up well and are riding before you know it!!!

I'm sure you're glad to be home and also glad you know how the healing goes for this op...

Now for the PT!

Prayers for a quick recovery...

Mark

Glad you are home Phil, rest and recuperation and of course the inevitable physioterrorist to help you get back on your feet and flexible again....... ouch!!!!

Top Bottom