Out Of The Saddle For A While ... For The Third Time!

Well hopefully you've run out of knees for them to cut on!!!;)

Heal well my friend! PM me if there's Anything you need!

Good to hear you're on the "road to recovery". Hopefully they will let you ride that road and you will be through it in no time!! Maybe the guy in the dually can chase you down recovery road!

Heal fully and quickly and we'll see you soon!

How the heck did I miss this thread? I hope everything goes superbly for you. Remember what I said about range of motion. The more the better. I look forward to seeing you without the walking stick.

Well, off to the therapists this morning - hopefully to get the staples and stitches out. Already got 95-96 degrees of bend a week after surgery but still have a ways to go. I get 120 out of the right one (when it's not been sitting on a motorcycle for 16 hours non-stop ... ;-) )There are good things and bad things about having done this before - good that you know what to expect, and bad that you know what to expect! Thanks for all of the kind thoughts and prayers.

UP,

PT is a means to an end; but, it's mostly just mean...

Thoughts and prayers continue.
Mark

Heal quickly Phil. The BRG's just around the corner...

It will Not be the same without you leading the train - or at least givin' your booger flickin' speech!

Phil, keep up the good work; now I know it is possible. Still going through PT myself. Only have 106 degrees at this time so there is work still ahead. Going to try to take a ride this next weekend.

Sonny

Uncle Phil, somehow I missed the beginning of this little adventure. Really happy to hear that the healing is progressing. After these kind of adventures, we get the gift of realizing how fortunate we are to just be able to ride these two wheeled death machines we love, so as you work your way up to 120 degrees, and finally throw a leg over the saddle and actually ride, may you feel the true joy it'll bring!

Rod

Did they agree to use that zipper when the pads need to be swapped out?
;)

Looking good!

Top Bottom