Ride For Cambodia?

Didn't want to post the pic of the six plastic cash alternatives on the internet. Did you count the Franklins, Tip. I might get through the whole three months on them alone. As you can see I cut the stuff in half and doubled the money.

BTW, that's not a shirt...that's the swim suit that matches the shirt :)

Don't forget to e-mail yurself and SOs pics of yur primary documents, and carry paper copies too.

Just a thought on packing: The riding will not be the same as in the US. You won't need all the same gear, certainly not as much.
I keep looking at what I'm bringing... A small DVM, a Ram mount for the Phone/GPS, three small cylinders of Progressive racing air ;) with nozzle, a small cable lock (might bring two), tire gauge, headlamp, "D" ring pack straps from HelenTwowheels, tank bag.

We can expect more able mechanics per square mile than in the states and at bargain basement prices and with good attitudes . :)

Just got back from the dentist, my problem tooth looks good on the x-ray. Doc wrote two prescriptions, amoxicillin and clindamycin, gave me his email address and told me not to miss my flight. I had root canal type nightmares but so far so good. The prescriptions cost more than his inspection. I feel much relieved.
A riding buddy told me there was good (english speaking) dental care in Chiang Mai and not to worry.

Just goes and have fun! don't worry about snakes, I'm more worry about pick pockets then any things else in SEA especially in Thailand.... If one of you got bite by snake, take raiser blade cut next to the snake bite, suck the venom out! :D you will live to ride another days.:D If you got picked by picketer your trip will be ruins... :(

Good idea on the cable lock, Danny. Tar gauge too.

Larry, I have a prescription for an anti-biotic my dentist gave me in case of a flare up. Turns out it's sometimes used for Malaria too, so double duty if ya need it. I'm good right now on teeth.

Anything in this pic we're not likely to need? As Danny said, higher concentration of mechs. in SEA than in the US.
IMG_8486 (1024x569).jpg

Also taking a stake-on crimper and some terminals/splices, few feet of wire, and a multi-meter, some plastic re-usable 75 lb x 14" tie wraps, extra bungies and a cargo net.

Two new rolls, Ash. Only bringing one with tho. 100' of 1"

<edit, add> (I can build a bike with gorilla tape and tie-wraps. :D)

True Dat, George.

OK, I'M ALL SET...I CAN GO DANCING TONIGHT.

Droid S 3 & TT2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357589433622.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357589433622.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 32
George, for coffee try Googling MacCoffee. I saw this on ADV. Seems to be available everywhere over there. Colebatch is using this on his trip thru Mongolia. NO, it's not Mc D's..... :D

After reading his & other reports, if I was to take a trip anywhere over there it would be Mongolia. The people are incredibly friendly & the scenery is spectacular.

Y'all have a good one.....

Thanks Larry, Mongolia is on my list but wait for the pics we pump out before jumping. Pretty sure my priorities are in order. :)

far as shear numbers of archaeological sites, beaches and landscape diversity it'll be hard to beat where we're going.

Helmet trials failed. Only a jacket and it's getting worn onto the plane. I am holding high hopes of scoring some decent gear during the ten days in BKK.

Got the last of stuff I need except for cash,,, cable lock, hand sanitizer, wipes, bug spray. Thanks for the heads-up on all that stuff, folks.

I-Phone 3GS is unlocked, and now loaded with MY music instead'a Deba's: Blues, Country, Big Band, Swing, and Rock 'n Roll. ♫♫♫ :D

Be careful, have fun, and most of all...keep us updated and post pics when you can!!!

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom