Welcome to all the recent newbies

I'm not new to ST-O (I was a Moderator for several years back in the day), but haven't been around for 7 or so years working on back issues.

After 3 back surgeries, and a spine stimulator implant, I'm finally able to ride again. I've moved away from long distance and IBA riding, which I can't do anymore, to just local riding. I've moved on from my 09 Kawasaki Concours 14 to a 21 HD Street Glide Special, a nice comfy BarcaBagger.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas... and Mellow, do you still have the Tenere, or did you move back to a Wing? :rofl1:
Holy Moly batman!... glad to see you pop in, don't be a stranger... Tenere to Tracer 900 to 1250RT I just picked up a few weeks ago. You think you might make it to Spearfish next year? Glad to see the back issues are hopefully behind you.

Welcome back Rob! I wondered what happened to you. I've been down the back surgery road and I know the ordeal well. Enjoy that new Harley!

Holy Moly batman!... glad to see you pop in, don't be a stranger... Tenere to Tracer 900 to 1250RT I just picked up a few weeks ago. You think you might make it to Spearfish next year? Glad to see the back issues are hopefully behind you.

IDK... may have to work on the back stamina thing first. I would love to make it, catch up on lies and stuff. :cool:

You HAD to get a Beemer! I went so the other way! :rofl1: I just picked up the HD a couple weeks ago as well. I've been farkling up the beast over the last few days. It was my soon to be early retirement last bike purchase forever gift. :biggrin:

Welcome back Rob! I wondered what happened to you. I've been down the back surgery road and I know the ordeal well. Enjoy that new Harley!

Hilo! Sweet! How'z the rainy season treating you? Looked pretty bad from what I was hearing.

Kill as many manapua's for me as you can! I found a little Hawaiian BBQ place in Northglenn that makes them, $3.50 a pop, YOWZA! They were $0.25 when I was in Mililani HS back in the mid 70's!

We've been getting our share of rain, but we handle it better than the other islands. Lee's Chop Suey for Manapua, 2 dollah each.

We've been getting our share of rain, but we handle it better than the other islands. Lee's Chop Suey for Manapua, 2 dollah each.

Nice! I always loved the Big Island, my favorite of them all. It was our "vacation" place, usually staying at Kilauea Military Camp. I walked across Kilauea back in August of '77, was one of many of Pele's Pooped Pedestrian's. :thumb:

Old/new member here. I was on this forum for years as KC0BID. I no longer have that email account and was unable to figure out a way to reset my password. Thus I made a new account. Since the last time I was here I got divorced and remarried and adopted two kids. I still have my 2006 ST1300 and still love it. My Ex tried her best to make me sell it during the breakup but that is one of the few fights I won in the process I am now a retired law enforcement officer. I am also the VP of the Aurora, CO Chapter of CMA. I am glad to be back.

John

EDIT**** and just like that Mellow worked his magic and I have my old screenname back! Thanks Mellow!

Last edited:
Old/new member here. I was on this forum for years as KC0BID. I no longer have that email account and was unable to figure out a way to reset my password. Thus I made a new account. Since the last time I was here I got divorced and remarried and adopted two kids. I still have my 2006 ST1300 and still love it. My Ex tried her best to make me sell it during the breakup but that is one of the few fights I won in the process I am now a retired law enforcement officer. I am also the VP of the Aurora, CO Chapter of CMA. I am glad to be back.

John

EDIT**** and just like that Mellow worked his magic and I have my old screenname back! Thanks Mellow!

Welcome back, John. I’ve also made my way back too.

Welcome back John, good to see some of the long lost members coming back.

New member here from West Texas. Picked up my 2005 ST a few months back and I think Honda struck a great balance of sport and touring. Looking forward to utilizing the long tank range and have a Death Valley trip planned for March.

Hello, I am a Newbie from Annapolis Md. Been out of riding about 15 years. Am looking at getting back into it. Looking at ST 1300 And FJR 1300. Figured this was a great place to get some insight on the bike.
Thanks
Bill

I'm a re-newbie. Name is Robert Fischer from Tampa, Fl. and I was a member a few years ago. Dropped out when I sold my ST. Now I've bought another one and want to get reinvolved with the group. I've aquired a very nice 05 with 27,000 miles and am looking forward to adding a lot of miles to it. Been riding bikes since 68. Just sold my sandcast 69 Honda 750 to a guy in Australia. It was hard to part with a one owner 43 year old bike but I was ready. Too much work, not enough riding. I'll try to connect with the FSTOC group and look forward to the forums here.
Welcome! From Boston!

Hello from frozen Ohio. I haven't been around in the while as life got in the way. Now that the kids are self sufficient I have some free time again

Hello from Ontario, Canada, I am a 54yr. old marine technician(I work on boats). Just purchased my First ST, a 2006 ST1300, I joined this site to learn more about my new bike, and looking forward to the snow melting so I can actually ride it.

Hello from Ontario, Canada, I am a 54yr. old marine technician(I work on boats). Just purchased my First ST, a 2006 ST1300, I joined this site to learn more about my new bike, and looking forward to the snow melting so I can actually ride it.
Welcome from WA STate!
T

Thought I would chime in , as I have already gotten lots of useful information about MY ST from this Group.
Many Thank's
I too joined this site to learn more about my new bike, and have yet to ride it.
It is a 93 with 97,000 on the clock. I think it may be a police model as the paint code sticker indicates ST1100 P
Did they make metallic red police bikes?

Attachments

• 20220206_152702.jpg
    20220206_152702.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20220307_111627.jpg
    20220307_111627.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom