• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

QC: A to Z (Round 2)

OP
OP
ChriSTian_64
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
I will do my best to fulfil that obligation
Yeah, and if someone does the following letter after you, and you are still in Québec, you'll have to do another one. :rofl1:

It's easy to get in, harder to get out.

More seriously, how does your route planning is going ? Oh... yeah.... let's have that talk in the other thread. ;-)

OP
OP
ChriSTian_64
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Yeah, Pointe-Claire was too close, I guess.
Not enough challenge, right ?
Well done Andrew ! I never been in that area. Nearby venise-en-quebec seems to be a very popular place too. There is the famous "Champlain Lake" wich is half on the other side of the canado-american border. There is a sailing and navigational schooll there. Maybe one day... sailing on a small hobbycat catamaran seems to be fun.

So, I guess I'll do the only city starting with "Q" : Québec city, of course.

That is where my bike come from. So, a year latter, that will be a kind of pilgrimage, I guess. Maybe I should pay a visit to the previous owner, just for fun, and to show him what I have done on the bike so far.

Last edited:

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
Yeah, Pointe-Claire was too close, I guess.
Not enough challenge, right ?
That is for sure!
Maybe I should pay a visit to the previous owner, just for fun.
I think that you should. Most people who have had an ST usually really liked the bike and have some degree of sellers regret. He would probably appreciate seeing it again.

OP
OP
ChriSTian_64
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
I think that you should. Most people who have had an ST usually really liked the bike and have some degree of sellers regret. He would probably appreciate seeing it again.
Yes, definately.

For Peter, the guy who sold it to me, it was his second ST1100. He made lots of miles with the first, then regreted to have sold it, even if it was to a friend, and jumped on that second one, when it showed up.
It was a low mileage and he thought he would keep it, then... well life sometimes change our plans. And he decide, after five years, that it was time to find her a new home.
But, yes, it shows how he appreciated those bikes. Before that, when he was younger, he always had powerfull sport bikes.

OP
OP
ChriSTian_64
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Wow, I just had a look at the listing of cities in Quebec, and there is only 5 letters to go.

T, U, V, W, and Y.

There is no X nor Z on the list, so, in those cases, the games rule says we simply skip those letters.

OP
OP
ChriSTian_64
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Another midnight run, tonight.

This time, to catch a "T".

Here is Terrebonne city hall ("Hotel de Ville" in french ).
We don't see much of the old brick building, but believe me, you're not missing much. It is not stylish or old enough to be interesting.
But I could be wrong... not convinced, but maybe.

20210812_010924.jpg

20210812_004411.jpg

20210812_004329.jpg

Next letter is "U".

U as in Upton, near St-Hyacinthe. Hey, isn't it in that area that @Peppermint grew up ?

On a side note : I just pass my "full privilege" motorcycle driving license today. That means I can now legaly ride between midnight and 5 am. I can also take a passenger with me now.

A rider is born !

Oh, I also lock my rear tire, at full speed, on the freeway today, for the first time. And I can confirm you that my anti-dive is working well. Good to know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom