5 Things You Have Done,,, Most Others Haven't...

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
Spent two weeks on the island of Kwajalein at Kwajalein Atoll. Spent two weeks on Johnston Atoll. Both places in the South Pacific Ocean. Flew on C-5s, Flew on C141s, Flew on Huey Helicopters, Flew on CH-47 Chinooks. Rode in Navy Landing Craft cruising up Puget Sound. Repaired Nike Hercules Missile Guidance systems, and mobile launchers. And a bunch of other stuff. Of course all this was a long,long time ago in a different life time.

O and last but not least, survived 11 years of living in Wichita Falls Texas.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Bike
2011 ST_1300 PA
STOC #
1. Rode on track at same time as Kinney Roberts, riding a friend's TZ-750 (and thought I was going fast) till King Kinney FLEW BY ME with one hand on the bars! During practice
2. Sat on edge of the Grand Canyon and smoked something (younger days)
3. Rode in a helicopter, unconscious, and woke up 3 days later in a hospital
4. Met Bob Hoover (great man)
5. Met Jimmy Franklin (crazy aerobatic pilot with a Waco biplane with a jet engine)
6. Met Chuck Norris when he was filming Walker Texas Ranger
7. Met Carl Malden
8. Fell off a Suzuki race bike at over 140 mph, and didn't get a scratch (transmission seized, back tire STOPPED, next thing I knew, I was face to face with the front tire. At Texas World Speedway)
9. Rode over 100 miles on a 10 speed 27 times, 150 twice
10. Saw Nolan Ryan throw a no hitter and his 5000th strikeout
Not much really

jrp

Bike
ST1100AW
STOC #
I've done a lot of things. Are any of them something "most" (a wonderfully fuzzy word) haven't done? How does one know?

I bought a 34 foot sailboat and sailed it from Mexico to the Marquesas, Tuamotus and the Societies. Does that count? Many have gone before me.

Top Bottom