I'm Getting Closer....

Bike
'13 Yamaha ST
I have about 2,000 miles on my RT now. It is averaging 46 MPG combined city/hwy. I use it to commute, and my ST on the same route would average 41 MPG. Two up with the wife last weekend and 45 MPG.

Shifting using the preload method is like butter. Otherwise, you get the reassuring Harley clunk in the lower gears.

-Mark

OP
OP

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
Just took the plastic off of both sides. Wow, that was easy! Use one torx 25 tool and all of the bolts are the same except for the two that hold the lid to the fairing pocket. Went back on just as quickly. Only took about ten minutes to remove both sides the first time! I'd have to give the advantage to the Germans for this process.
Mike

OP
OP

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
Anyone ever notice it's those same 4 (or so) guys trying to get a thread deleted?

:ang1:
Hey Golfer,
You can't play golf in a tropical storm so get on your bike and get your butt up here and go with us on our trip. I promise you will find it entertaining.
Mike

Bike
ST1300A, TracerGT
Hey Golfer,
You can't play golf in a tropical storm so get on your bike and get your butt up here and go with us on our trip. I promise you will find it entertaining.
Mike
You have no idea how much I'd love to do that, but the timing just isn't very good.

Top Bottom