Pants Quality Motorcycle Pants Waterproof and CE hips and knees for only $30!

iflyvfr

Eric
Bike
2007 ST1300
I finally found some good quality MC pants at a REALLY good price. $29.99 with FREE shipping. Bought this on eBay and received them yesterday:

Cuber MC pants

I was hesitant to purchase them at this low price point but am very pleased. If you're looking for super-affordable MC pants with CE protection, check out this seller on eBay.

Bike
2011 ST_1300 PA
STOC #
I finally found some good quality MC pants at a REALLY good price. $29.99 with FREE shipping. Bought this on eBay and received them yesterday:

Cuber MC pants

I was hesitant to purchase them at this low price point but am very pleased. If you're looking for super-affordable MC pants with CE protection, check out this seller on eBay.
I have one of their ventalated mesh jackets, really like it

Sidekick

Save Ukraine Stop War!
Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #

Cuber MC pants

How does they fit, couldn't find any comments about it?
Thanks!

Bike
'04 ST1300 Blue STar
Good to know. Looking forward to your test reports. I thought I had found a decent pair of riding pants in the HWK brand. They looked good,,, fit good,,, reasonable $80.cdn price. But turned out not to be waterproof,,, and the knee armor was so poorly mounted that it was useless. I have since returned to my mx roots,,, and use shin pads nearly %100 of the time. Easy, cheap, comfortable, protection from heat and road rash. Great find on these, Cuber pants,,, cheers,,, CAt'

20220721_140448.jpg

Hondafarian

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300 ABS

Cuber MC pants

Based on this recommendation, I ordered a pair of the Cuber pants and received them the end of last week. Looks like they're made well but the sizing seems off. I ordered a 34 waist which is what I wear in all other pants but I couldn't even get these closed around my waist. The length seemed correct though. How was the waist fit for you? I've never owned m/c pants before, does one need to order them a size or two larger? It would be nice to have the room to wear long johns underneath.

Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Based on this recommendation, I ordered a pair of the Cuber pants and received them the end of last week. Looks like they're made well but the sizing seems off. I ordered a 34 waist which is what I wear in all other pants but I couldn't even get these closed around my waist. The length seemed correct though. How was the waist fit for you? I've never owned m/c pants before, does one need to order them a size or two larger? It would be nice to have the room to wear long johns underneath.
I think I might order these, as the price is right. Would be nice to have a cheap pair of "waterproof" pants. Cheap and waterproof don't usually go together. But they give no sizing guidelines. 38/34 is usually good for me for the bike. Not sure if this works for these, based on above.

Last edited:

Hondafarian

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300 ABS
Would be very interested to hear others experiences with the waist sizing before I reorder. This was their initial reply:

Thank you for your concern. We really apologize for that you Order 34 W & 34 L , its exactly we sent to you.
Our sizes are 100% USA size chart Automotive

If you want one size up. Please order 36W.... L34 we will send.

& return back pant which received, we will return your money back

Thank you
Team CUBER

Bike
2010 ST1300
Sizing is confusing, at best. I've got a pair of Tourmaster pants, size 34-36 (label). My waist measures 38.5" and these pants are loose. I was looking at Olympia yesterday (online) and their sizing chart says to order your waist measurement. My problem here is that the Olympia pants around 38 - 40" all come with inseams that rival military sizing. (Quartermaster, "How do the pants fit?" Recruit, "Fine, but they are a little loose around the armpits.")

For $30, how can you go wrong?

Top Bottom