NM: Tag

Smash, Google Catwalk Trail New Mexico, The sign reads welcome to the Catwalk. Gila National Forest.
As a NM resident Im surprised youve never been there. You should take Karla..

catwalktrail.jpg

You might have warned us about the 6inches of snow run-off you have to ride through twice. My Girlfriend almost turned around and left when she seen that.

roadwater.jpg

Ok New Tag.

tunnelbike.jpg

catwalktrail.jpg

You might have warned us about the 6inches of snow run-off you have to ride through twice. My Girlfriend almost turned around and left when she seen that.

roadwater.jpg

Ok New Tag.

tunnelbike.jpg

Ah, where is your sense of adventure!!! ;)

That stream is running all the time.

The new tag is the Gilman Tunnels on SR 485/FR 376 off of SR 4 outside of Jemez Springs.

Last edited:
KS Owns Your Tag!

Tank of gas to ride 270 miles: $16
Lunch at the Flying Star Cafe: $16
Snatching Smash's NM Tag: PRICELESS!

I rode down to Albuquerque from Taos today. Beautiful ride along the Rio Grande just south of Taos, and a chance to try out the BT023s at speed between Santa Fe and Albuquerque. Caught a small thunderstorm on the way back, but dried out before I got back.

Attachments

• IMG_0100 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0100 (Medium).JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0102 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0102 (Medium).JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 30
Here's the new NM tag. The picture is the clue. Good that it's there, sad that it was necessary.

Attachments

• IMG_0096 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0096 (Medium).JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 49
Way to go Roger...good Tag. I was thru that area not long ago, wish I was back enjoying the scenery once again!

Nice Roger! I gotta ask, what'd you have for breakfast?

Nice new TAG, we were there on our trip too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got there at lunch time. On your advice, I went with the Rancher Melt (with some onion rings and a Flying Star cookie.)

Hey Smash, this one is closer then the Co tag..more interesting ride as well..Oh and there is Carne Adovada in Las Vegas, and Chama. Can you tell Im thinking about making a run?

If I wasn't covered up with work right now, I'd be headin' that way...good excuse to eat a green chile.

LOL, Nick, that was fast. :D

I was looking for memorials, and kept getting drawn to the Aztec - Farmington area, yet couldn't get a match, so I assumed few others would as well. :shrug1:

Back
Top Bottom