Old Enough To Remember?

Fortunately I had an older sister who I could observe the results from a distance.
As I often tell her -
"I wasn't a better kid than you, just a smarter one. I'd see what you got and determine to avoid those consequences!" ;)

Try to learn from the mistakes of others.
You'll never live long enough to make all them yourself.
 
Last edited:
Hell I had older brothers with a reputation and a good sister.... when I was in elementary school my teachers would see my last name, confirm the relationship, then place me at the front of the class to " keep an eye on me".
in 8th grade remember walking in class and sitting in the desk next to the teacher, she said i had to sit in my assigned seat. by the end of class i was sitting next to her and never went back to my assigned seat
 
I have about 200 of those too, some not watched yet. I have a 4 disc set of the original Star Wars trilogy, still has the cellophane wrapper. Must be worth millions by now, lol.
 
Mine would use a slat off the chicken house if it was handy ... ;)
In the urban world a carpet beater was the preferred sidearm... :wink:

images
 
Back
Top Bottom