🤣 Funny!

Okay, a woman is on her death bed and calls her husband in and asks him to grab the trunk at the foot of the bed and open it up for her. Inside is two bananas and 250 thousand dollars in cash.

“Whats this?” He asks. The woman looks up and says, “we have been married thirty years.” “I put a banana in the box when I was unfaithful to you.” The husband says “Twice you were unfaithful to me”, “I can accept that, what is with the money?” The woman responds , “Whenever I got a dozen I would sell them.”
 
So a Missionary heads off into the remote jungle to bring Christianity to the ‘pagan” natives.
He finds a totally isolated tribe who’ve never been previously contacted. After a bit of ‘getting to know you” he has the villagers gather around and begins. I BRING YOU THE WORD OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD! The natives yell back ‘HUZINGA!”. Pleased with the enthusiastic reply, the Preacher exclaims ‘I WILL SHOW YOU THE ONLY TRUE PATH TO SALVATION”! Again the locals reply ‘HUZINGA”! The Preacher continues for a bout 30 minutes and each time the response from the gathering is a loud ‘HUZINGA”! Feeling quite pleased with himself, he agrees to join the local tribal chief for a meal at his hut. As they are walking to the hut, through the cattle pasture, the Chief turns to the Preacher and says ‘Be careful where you walk, you don’t want to step in the Huzinga.
 
Back
Top Bottom