We are Groot!Yeah... like Drax, way too literal... and nothing goes over his head, as his reflexes are too fast...![]()
We are Groot!Yeah... like Drax, way too literal... and nothing goes over his head, as his reflexes are too fast...![]()
I remember.....this was my introduction to Torx fasteners, along with the metric/SAE mix. The headlight bulbs on our 1980 was held into the mount with three different size Torx screws....2.5mm, 3mm and 3.5mm...six total including the ones that fastened the frame to the bulb and the bulb into the adjuster assembly. This was before Torx was generally available, other than at a GM dealership. Had to order them individually from a local auto parts store....no sets. The 2.5 and 3.5 were not available, but had to order/buy them from my dealership.Everything from the early 80' s was cursed with Metric and SAE , except Japanese cars and Bikes.
Yeah... used to chain-eat them during stressful days...I’m old enough to remember candy cigarettes.
Plugs, but who's counting.We called those RCA jacks.
I do. I have been into electronics since I was a kid.Anyone remember what RCA stood for? No GTSing.
Kind of reminds me of the Go Devil folding bike.Was introduced to the VALMOBILE in 1960 in Lethbridge Alberta. Couple of wonderful brothers......formerly from Japan had 4 of them 'in stock' at their White Rose Gas Station.. I was 13. They 'gave' me one to ride for a week.... be a sales rep. Well, my neighbor
Mr. Isaacson saw it, liked it....purchased 3 of them....fit easily in the trunk of his 60 Pontiac. Was a good summer....for all involved.
Don't forget clutch head screws. You can find them at trailer house repair places.I remember.....this was my introduction to Torx fasteners, along with the metric/SAE mix. The headlight bulbs on our 1980 was held into the mount with three different size Torx screws....2.5mm, 3mm and 3.5mm...six total including the ones that fastened the frame to the bulb and the bulb into the adjuster assembly. This was before Torx was generally available, other than at a GM dealership. Had to order them individually from a local auto parts store....no sets. The 2.5 and 3.5 were not available, but had to order/buy them from my dealership.
That was also the period where you could sit on your front porch and watch the car rust.
