George's Spring Trip 2010

Not to mention, they are surely having too much fun to think about all of us poised in front of monitors... :rofl1:

John....

Ya know....maybe I'll put together a fall trip to Belize. I would use an old friend from the Yucatan as the "local" Mexican tour guide. The Gulf Coast of Mexico and the Yucatan is a very interesting place.

Forest

Ya Know I might even get a passport for something like that, don't talk something like this up or their will be people standing in line :D

Not to mention, they are surely having too much fun to think about all of us poised in front of monitors... :rofl1:

Well, if George doesn't update his mileage, I'll be knocking him out of the #10 spot tonight once I get home! :hat1:

Of course, that will only last until he does! :D

Forrest, if you really do decide to do a fall trip, keep me posted.

I would love to head south of the border with some experienced guides in the fall.

I'm chomping at the bit for Geo & Danny to post up their experiences so far. Looks like fun. :bow1:

Looks like there are about right here... I'm not jealous.. no sir.. not me... In fact, I think I see a shark.

Attachments

• stop5.jpg
    stop5.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 186
Well...ya know what you find under those beach palapas and umbrellas, don't you? Yep...pretty girls. I'd say...the guys are the "sharks" at this point. :)

Hey George and Danny, I hope you guys are having a great time. I can't wait for an update.

Forest, you keep egging Spotz on and he'll have to get a passport. Then I can show him the good life in Alaska via Cruise Ship. :D

I am thinking he meant Big TOM, but I did make a trip to the post office this morning to accomplish that very thing 4 to 6 weeks,,,we shall see might be as little as 21 days

Tom....

The passport office has been pretty darn good in recent years. At one time....forever....now, pretty darn quick. If you have an office close by (Houston for us), and have time to stand around and wait...you can do it in a day. Been there and done that for SCUBA travel clients. :D

It's nice that the passports are good for a decade now. Helps.

I can't help but wonder if George realizes how many folks are following his progress and... perhaps... feeling a bit jealous?

I can't help but wonder if George realizes how many folks are following his progress and... perhaps... feeling a bit jealous?

I've seen his account log in so it looks like him. I would imagine it's hard to type with sand and margarita salt all over the keyboard.

Tony...

The roads in the Yucatan are straight...but not always fast. They've got 600 plus miles to ride today to get to Belize....and after they enter Belize...a few more miles to ride for reasonable accomodation. I'd count on one more night in Mexico...at least.

Top Bottom