Had a mild stroke

OP
OP

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
I’m doing great. I have been back to work since the beginning of November. I have taken a few rides so far. No problems what so ever. I do go back to the doctors next week. I hope to report all is fine.
I’m ready for my vaccine and winter to be over so I can go ride.

Beeflips

(it's me...Greg) Returning some videotapes
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
Keith, I'm new to this forum, but I'm glad you're up and riding, 2020 has been a rough year for many.

Hopefully many more years of riding for you.

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Keith, old buddy, I have found a source for some damned good cookies. Anita said I should not eat anymore as they are Putter's Christmas gift from a neighbor. Tasty though!

OP
OP

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Keith, old buddy, I have found a source for some damned good cookies. Anita said I should not eat anymore as they are Putter's Christmas gift from a neighbor. Tasty though!
Something tell me that is your dog? Happy New Year to you my friend!

Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
Haven’t been on the forum much lately and just saw this. Wow... glad to read that you have recovered and are back riding. What a wake up call.
Look forward to the next time our paths cross.
Happy New Year my friend. Enjoy this one and many more.

Bike
2010 ST-1300
I love the taste of dog biscuits, and the are high in protein. My wife kicks me out of the house when I start smelling like dog farts though. :(

Muchmore

Train killer
Bike
13 BMW K1600GTL
Wow man, I haven't been keeping up very well either, SO glad your ok man! After knowing you all of these years are you sure this is the first one you have had? Just say'n? :biggrin:

Top Bottom